Your Daily Mindjob
This is my personal blog where I'll offer up some political straight talk as well as thoughts on technology and pop culture. That should give me plenty to talk about. The world can give you one heck of a mindjob. Think like me and get your daily dose.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

• Michigan, Florida

If Michigan and Florida voters would have bitched, moaned, and groaned this much BEFORE their elections, maybe both states would have played by the rules. Both states were warned and it wasn't any secret. Yes everyone's vote is important, but going through the motions when you knew you were doing something that wouldn't count, don't whine about being disenfranchised. The way I see it, this whole debacle illustrates how easy it is for Americans to sit on their butts and not get riled up about important issues. They want to let somebody else go to the local government and complain. Hello? Backbone?

Yeah Hillary wants the advantage and I'm not happy with her for doing what she's doing. Bite the bullet and quit trying to squeeze out as many delegates as you can. Why did you put your name on the ballot to begin with? I like your health care plan babe, but you're getting too 2000 Al Gore about this. That kind of image is going to hurt. Keep fighting with what you've earned so far or concede.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but I will not sit here and entertain the rants of just any visitor that comes along. Bloggers generally want visitors that can read a post and both improve and expand on ideas, not debate them. I am looking for comments that advance thought. Insight is more productive than an insult. Be productive, not disruptive. Adding to a discussion you disagree with in a constructive manner allows the opportunity to get a feel for a view you may not have fully understood. I can pull any chucklehead off the street who disagrees with me. Don't be a chucklehead.

Comments are moderated and will not appear until I approve them.