Your Daily Mindjob
This is my personal blog where I'll offer up some political straight talk as well as thoughts on technology and pop culture. That should give me plenty to talk about. The world can give you one heck of a mindjob. Think like me and get your daily dose.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

• First Post

This is my personal blog where I'll offer up some political straight talk as well as thoughts on technology and pop culture. That should give me plenty to talk about. The world can give you one heck of a mindjob. Think like me and get your daily dose.

Usually political forums tick me off pretty good. I tried to stay away from it all, but I can't help it when I come across something I want to respond to. I think it's better for me to blog here than let things flow over onto forums and other discussions. 

Whenever I watch TV, I always catch something off key or a tad peculiar. Sometimes I wonder if others notice it too. Of course I could just be boring as hell and you won't care about my observations. We'll see how it goes, right? 

I'm also an avid Mac user and mild mannered technophile. Some things I say will make me look like an Apple fanboy. Other reflections on technology are more related to my affinity for the sciences as my educational background revolves around the health sciences. 

If I make you laugh or you can add to anything I post with a new twist, post a comment!! I would rather sit down with people who are able to take my ideas and run with them than take my ideas and oppose them. Open debate is a wonderful thing, but conflict is all too common online. I want to see you latch on and take off with something I said. It's a great thing to realize you're on the same page as someone else. We seldom make those connections. I want that kind of interaction to blow my mind instead of a complete pooch screw of an idea giving me one heck of a mindjob. 

So let's get started, shall we?

Be sure to come back because I guarantee you won't get this kind of stuff anywhere else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but I will not sit here and entertain the rants of just any visitor that comes along. Bloggers generally want visitors that can read a post and both improve and expand on ideas, not debate them. I am looking for comments that advance thought. Insight is more productive than an insult. Be productive, not disruptive. Adding to a discussion you disagree with in a constructive manner allows the opportunity to get a feel for a view you may not have fully understood. I can pull any chucklehead off the street who disagrees with me. Don't be a chucklehead.

Comments are moderated and will not appear until I approve them.