Your Daily Mindjob
This is my personal blog where I'll offer up some political straight talk as well as thoughts on technology and pop culture. That should give me plenty to talk about. The world can give you one heck of a mindjob. Think like me and get your daily dose.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

• Jane Fonda Slip Up

Who cares if Jane Fonda said cunt on tv? I'm all for getting rid of censorship on television. Let people say these words and forget about playing the tippy toe game. I can't stand watching a movie that's been sissified by the censors. The things they say make absolutely no sense and we can always tell that the words we hear don't match the lips. It's bad enough that censors block these words out. It's even worse that this kind of stuff is considered newsworthy. Take away the shock value naughty words have by breaking television language wide open. Then maybe parents will be a little more involved with teaching their children what's right and wrong instead of hiding it from them. I sure as hell don't want to live in Disneyworld, USA. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but I will not sit here and entertain the rants of just any visitor that comes along. Bloggers generally want visitors that can read a post and both improve and expand on ideas, not debate them. I am looking for comments that advance thought. Insight is more productive than an insult. Be productive, not disruptive. Adding to a discussion you disagree with in a constructive manner allows the opportunity to get a feel for a view you may not have fully understood. I can pull any chucklehead off the street who disagrees with me. Don't be a chucklehead.

Comments are moderated and will not appear until I approve them.