Your Daily Mindjob
This is my personal blog where I'll offer up some political straight talk as well as thoughts on technology and pop culture. That should give me plenty to talk about. The world can give you one heck of a mindjob. Think like me and get your daily dose.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lipstick on a pig

Barack Obama used the Lipstick on a pig analogy yesterday when talking about how the McCain campaign is trying to look like the party of change when they're just more of the same. The McCain response tried to claim Obama's comment was "disgraceful" because they thought Obama was referring to that bitch Sarah Palin. If he were referring to Palin, he would have called her something much worse than a pig. I have and I always will from this point forward.

According to the late night/early morning ABC News, McCain has used the same analogy in response to the Hillary Clinton Health Care Plan. You can bet rednecks ate that pig slop up when McCain said it. They probably forgot he said it. Their attention span is limited, you know. How else can so many watch Nascar where cars go around in circles?

Sorry soldier boy. It's open season on pigs wearing lipstick. Get used to it. By the way, I think Sarah Palin is ugly.

I used the analogy shortly after the Palin speech as did many other bloggers. It was the logical next step in my opinion. Somebody in the McCain campaign should have expected this analogy when Palin cracked the lipstick joke. As I said before, she did come across as a dog, but it wasn't a pit bull wearing lipstick. It was just your run of the mill bitch.

Yes, I'm throwing some vicious punches to groups who flat out deserve a beating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but I will not sit here and entertain the rants of just any visitor that comes along. Bloggers generally want visitors that can read a post and both improve and expand on ideas, not debate them. I am looking for comments that advance thought. Insight is more productive than an insult. Be productive, not disruptive. Adding to a discussion you disagree with in a constructive manner allows the opportunity to get a feel for a view you may not have fully understood. I can pull any chucklehead off the street who disagrees with me. Don't be a chucklehead.

Comments are moderated and will not appear until I approve them.